- Who can have a church funeral? All those who lived or died in the Parish, or were on its electoral roll, have the right to a service conducted by the Vicar, whether in the church or in the crematorium. This is the legal part.
More importantly, there is a pastoral aspect: our willingness to help you as much as we can. If you want the Vicar to conduct the funeral of your departed loved one, please, get in touch with him and he will discuss with you some options.
- Can we change the service so it is meaningful for us?
- I have just lost someone... I don't even know where to start...
- Are your graveyards open for funerals?
- How much will I have to pay?
- Are there any online resources?